Monday, February 2, 2015

First post for 2015

Wow, first post of the year.... I know I know its February already but I guess it's better late than never.

So any new resolutions? Well this year I dont really have all that many resolutions, unlike the long unrealistic list I had last year (which didn't work out quite so well). Anyway my resolution this year is to be a better person, follow my instincts and be more assertive in life. That's the only way one can make their dreams come true I think.
Well heres to the new year, new me type of thing.

Oh, also its the month of lurvee Oooh lala. The hinting and the expectations begin, the biggest bunch of roses, biggest box of chocolates and the biggest bear, the shiny thing in the store. But why must we wait for valentines day for the extravagance of romantic getaways, dinners, picnics and gifts? What happens the rest of the year? Don't get me wrong; I'm not a hater of valentines day I really just prefer to show my significant other love all the time, spontaneously with little gestures throughout the year. In the end valentines day is valentines day after all so one is allowed to also get swept away in the spirit of the day.

Its is important though to remember that it's not just about the gifts, its not just about receiving, its about giving, sharing and remembering the love that you and your significant other share for each other, rekindling those fires and just making your love stronger.

Love each other all day, everyday...

Peace, love and happiness
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment