Friday, June 21, 2013

Anime-nia


Corny title, I know but everything else takes  backseat when it comes to talking about my "nerdiest" obsession of all time which is anime. There isn't much difference between anime and  cartoons. But have you seen the detail and the graphics on anime? Granted most girls are big busted, with thin waists and curves for days but it has awesome graphics. Anyway my all-time favourites would have to be bleach and devil may cry.

I happened upon my obsession by chance some years ago with my first experience being Basilisk Koga Ninpo Cho, from that point i was hooked.

Anime has been an important part in my life, even my love for horror movies does not compare, although cartoons were my starting point, anime has touched my very soul. Anime has allowed me to go to that awesome place where my mind can be free and i can escape to life within the glorious anime. I really enjoy watching anime, i can lock myself in and watch all seasons, all episodes all day and all night( i wish) and get so engrossed in it that the world outside ceases to exist for me.

Anyway I'm still on the lookout for new anime to watch and enjoy. I need to feed my addiction

Peace, love and happiness
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment