Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Drum Beat Dreamz

How cool is this drum kit? The skulls just seem to make it so "rockstarry".

I have always wanted to own a set of drums, for some odd reason I have a fantasy of starting my own band called "The Bandits". It's all well and good but, I don't even know how to play. It seems like a cool thing to try, something new to embark upon.

I am sort of on a quest to conquer fears and do what I have always wanted to do with no regrets. Honestly some of these things are easier said than done. Easy to get excited about and yet when faced with the mammoth task of actually having to do it, you get weak in the knees and break out in a cold sweat. Learning how to play the drums though is one of the things I'm actually looking forward to doing. Still trying to find a place where I can get lessons but I'm pretty excited.

I can actually see myself playing a drum solo on these, tongue peeping out the corner in concentration. Ha ha well who knows right.

Anyway enough ramblings

Peace, love and happiness
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment